Applied Protection Technologies is a Fire Alarm Inspection and Fire Alarm Installer specializes for educational, commercial, municipal entities in the Parsippany NJ, Morris County region.
Security and Fire Alarm Installers for Parsippany Commercial, Educational, Municipal Property Owners and Managers
As the owner or manager of a commercial, educational or municipal property in Parsippany, and the Morris County NJ area we know you need to keep your building occupants as safe as possible when an emergency arises. As an established fire protection company we help you achieve this and also can help you navigate the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) and International Building Code (IBC) life safety regulations which are specifically designed to prepare you and your occupants for any such crisis situation.
The fire protection professionals at Applied Protection Technologies have served the Parisppany NJ and the Morris County region for well over 30 years.
We retain the expertise, knowledge and experience needed to tend to all your fire alarm inspection safety needs. Contact us to ensure your building’s fire safety meets industry standards.
Or Fire alarm inspection service include the following:
- Test control panel functions, which includes lamp and LED operation, system fuse operation, interface equipment, and primary power supply.
- Test all smoke detectors utilizing specific manufacturer recommended methods of performing the proper test, and verifying proper signal is received at the alarm panel.
- Clean of all smoke detectors
- Test manual pull stations through their full range of motion and verify that the proper signal is received at the alarm panel.
- Test heat detectors with a heat gun and verify the proper alarm activation is detected at the fire alarm control panel.
- Test and inspectl audible and visual devices to ensure they are not obstructed, and the correct lights activate, as well as the sound level is well above ambient noise levels.
- Check circuit supervision to ensure the fire alarm panel detects an open circuit.
- Load-testing all standby batteries and check the auxiliary functions such as door release and damper release.
- Test battery chargers.
- Verifying the central station fire alarm monitoring company can receive the appropriate signals if a dialer is installed.
- Testing remote annunciator to verify it accurately portrays where the alarm exists in the protected premises.
- Test duct detectors and ensure proper unit shutdown, when applicable.
- Check auxiliary devices that may exist and are listed on the equipment list included in this contract (for example door holder release, dampers).
- NFPA-required sensitivity testing of smoke detectors is performed initially and every other year thereafter.
- Testing alarm devices located in the elevator shafts (smoke and heat detectors).
Fire Alarm Maintenance in Parsippany NJ & Morris County
Contact us online or by phone at (800) 251-9952 to schedule an appointment.
We provide security and fire alarm needs for commercial, municipal and educational establishments.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
Appied Protection Technology is licensed by New Jersey State as a fire protection company. We service the following areas of Morris County:
In Morris County NJ , we service Afton, Bartley, Beach Glen, Berkshire Valley, Birch Hills, Brady Park, Brook Valley, Brookside, Butterworth Farms, Calais Crossroads, Carey, Cedar Knolls, Charlotteburg, Cobbs Corner, Coleman Hollow, Crestmoore, Crestview, Davenport, Davis Bridge, Denville, Drakestown, East Hanover, Fairmount, Fairwoods, Fayson Lakes, Flanders, Floral Hill, Fox Hill, Franklin, Gillette, Glen Alpin, Glenfield, Green Lake, Green Pond, Green Pond Junction, Green Village, Hacklebarney, Hanover, Hanover Neck, Hibernia, Hickory Tree, Hilltown, Homestead Park, Hurdtown, Ironia, Jacksonville, Kitchell, Knollwood, Lake Arrowhead
, Lake Hiawatha, Lake Hopatcong, Lake Junction, Lake Parsippany, Landing, Ledgewood, Littleton, Loantaka Estates, Logansville, Long Hill, Lower Longwood, Lower Montville, Lyonsville, Madison Heights, Malapardis, Marcella, Meriden, Meyersville, Middle Valley, Middletown, Mill Brook, Millington, Milltown, Milton, Mine Hill, Monroe, Montville, Mount Fern, Mount Freedom, Mount Hope, Mount Olive, Naughright, New Vernon, Osborn Mills, Parker, Parsippany, Pequannock, Petersburg, Pine Brook, Pleasant Grove, Pleasant Hill, Pleasant Plains, Pleasant Valley, Pleasantville, Pompton Plains, Port Morris, Powerville, Prospect Point, Ralston, Ridgedale Park, Rockaway Valley, Rosedale Village, Russia, Schooleys Mountain, Shady Lawn Manor, Shippenport, Shongum, Shore Hills, Silver Springs, Smoke Rise, South Netcong, Spicertown, Springtown, Stephensburg, Stirling, Sutton Park, Tabor, Taylortown, Tierneys Corner, Towaco, Troy Hills, Union Hill, Upper Longwood, Washington Corner, Washington Valley, Weldon, Whippany, Woodport, Woodstock, Yardley Village, Youngstown
Applied Protection Technologies is backed by over 30 years of experience in Life Safety and Security Protection Services. We pride ourselves in providing quality installation, outstanding service, meticulous inspections, and 24-hour central station monitoring to the specific needs of each of our customers. We avoid "overselling"- rather, we believe in providing our clients with all the information to make a decision to meet their needs.
Manufacturers products we service, install and repair includes: Honeywell, Wheelock, Potter Signal Corp System Sensor, Silent Knight, Gentex, Firelite, Kidde, Notifier, Mirtone, EST, Edwards, FCI/Gamewell, ESL, Ademco, Harrington Signal,
Fireworx, Napco, DSC, Simplex.
Topic: Fire Alarm System Companies Parsippany NJ.